пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adaptec aspi




For the lecture series today, we had two prosecutors from the Salt Lake County District Attorneyapos;s office. Their presentation started out with photographs from an on-going case where a drug deal gone bad resulted in a hit being put out on the dealer. The dealerapos;s throatless body was dumped in his car in a suburban neighborhood in Taylorsville, to be discovered by some small children walking to church on Sunday morning.

Things just got better from there.

I have this weird thing where Iapos;m easily convinced by any speaker I hear, and need to go away and think things through afterward in order to realize that, whoa, I really donapos;t agree (or want to work in family law, or whatever). The family law attorney who spoke to us earlier in the year had me really convinced for about 30 minutes that I wanted to practice family law. Now I want to be a criminal prosecutor. It sure sounds a lot more satisfying than life as a corporate transactional lawyer--even if the pay is less than a third of what it would be in the civil sphere. But as our speakers pointed out, you donapos;t become a public prosecutor for the pay. And Iapos;ve never been all that interested in money, anyway.

I need to do a lot more thinking about this. Still... I wonder if the Kalamazoo County Office of the Prosecuting Attorney would be interested in a 1L volunteer clerk for two months this summer.
adaptec aspi, adaptec ash 1233cs, adaptec ash 1233 linux driver, adaptec ash 1233 linux.



Комментариев нет: