воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

band common ground




I knew from mid-August to mid-October that things would be crazed, given the number of trips, visitors and workshops I was doing, with work-catch-up in between. Regarding the latter, Iapos;m totally behind but alas A weekend with absolutely nothing planned that involves other people. So today, for the first time in months, Iapos;m doing a paper color sort--I have a box full of patterned images that have piled up. Itapos;s much easier to cut them out than to sort them. I learned, thanks to lovexapos;s 8w7 friend, that having a box or two of UNSORTED images is good--they provide inspiration for color--but thereapos;s never enough, so I have to be able to access a bigger supply--hence the need to sort. Iapos;m also running out of space to put the stuff--not sure how Iapos;m gonna solve that one. Maybe move some books around.

Russ said that a 5apos;s home is typically decorated in shelves. I can count 25 of them within view of my desk. Iapos;m trying to resist having my place look hopelessly cluttered.

Anyway--being home, listening to music, drinking coffee, sorting paper--it doesnapos;t get much better than this in the solitary activity department.

cullompton doctor, band common ground, band common ground tx waco, band common sense, band communication ku location satellite.



Комментариев нет: