пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

face lift surgery photos




*i make good soup. Thank goodness its soup season, I really really am enjoying soup.
today I made potato leek soup, but thereapos;s a ton more veg in it than normal potato soup. Mmm yum. I should have people over for soup, I always make too much.

* Alice has a nasty stinky neck rash. Iapos;m concerned.

* I missed futurama because I was watching Charles in Charge ??

* I have heart burn, just like every night.

*Iapos;m excited about the girls halloween costumes, even if they arent perfectly done.. Iapos;m so tempted to re do aliceapos;s but .. I think i might just live with the imperfection.

* tired, yo.
face lift surgery photos, face lift surgery san diego, face lift surgery san francisco, face lift surgery san jose.



1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

thanks for useful information.


facelift beverly hills
dallas facelift
face lift non surgical