воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

car insurance online qoute




You know days where everything feels all wrong and it feels like the world is going to shit? Nothing is going your way, nothing feels right. The world feels like itapos;s against you, it feels like nothing good is ever going to happen again?

Thatapos;s how I feel right now. Iapos;m worried about every goddamn aspect of my life at this moment, and I want to say fuck it all and drop out of school, break up with Kevin, go back home, and waste my life away. Life is just always fucking hard, so whatapos;s the point? Pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, getting back on the horse; itapos;s all worthless. Sure, working hard and getting through difficult times makes you a stronger person, but really, whatapos;s so great about being a stronger person? Being strong isnapos;t going to keep the world from shitting all over you. It never gets any easier.

Iapos;m paranoid with Kevin 24/7, Iapos;m letting schoolwork pile up and itapos;s quickly going to creep up on me. Everything feels so fucking hopeless right now, I donapos;t know what to do.

I want to curl up, cry, and never move again.

free search address by phone number, car insurance online qoute, car insurance online qoutes, car insurance online quotation, car insurance online quotations.



Комментариев нет: